I have taken the Tennessee Pledge to support our community's well-being. I am also incorporating that best practices recommended by my professional massage society.
We are in this together for the foreseeable future. We must cooperate and support each other for our own health and the sake of our community.
Client self check before your appointment:
- Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours of 100°F or above?
- Do you now, or have you recently had, any respiratory or flu symptoms, sore throat, or shortness of breath?
- Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms?
- If yes on any, reschedule without penalty.
- Text me so I can let you in the building.
- Leave all food and drink in the car.
- Wear a clean, properly fitting mask.
- Have your temperature taken by me.
- Wash or sanitize your hands.
If you discover you have contracted COVID-19 within 14 days after your appointment, I request that you let me know. If you are willing to share, I will protect your privacy by simply letting other clients know that "a client" has contracted the virus. I will keep clients up to date on my health.